The web continues to buzz with some great pieces on the topic of HR. Here are a few that I found particularly interesting and decided to share with you:
- Gautam Ghosh wrote a guest post on Mike VonDervort’s blog. The post is titled “The Development of Human Resources in India” and immediately caught my attention. Gautam invites HR professionals to take up exciting challenges in one of the most interesting and fast-growing economies of the world.
- Barbara A. Hughes explains her views on a successful employee engagement model in this post.
- From the same blog, here is another interesting post on employee engagement. This one features a YouTube video with a 1-minute crash course in Employee Engagement! Must watch!
- Gurprriet Siingh wrote a post titled “The Ugly Duckling”. Without me writing anything about it, head to his blog to read this very interesting post that resonates with many of us.
- Another interesting post from Gautam Ghosh, where he extrapolates and muses about “Tomorrow’s HR Professional”.