It is relevant not only for the HR folks, but professionals from different fields can all learn something important about communication from this. Out of the 35 points highlighted, my favorites are:
- You’ll never get the exact right word.
- The exact right word doesn’t matter.
- If you write like people talk, they’ll get it.
- Stock photography of impossibly happy and diverse employees is a joke.
- Employees need stories to remember.
- There’s no synonym for synonym
What are some of your communication mantras?